JOHHNY WA;KER

Sunday 22 February 2015

Interview: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About How Her Music Naturally Gets Her High


Cynthia Morgan had a chat with Encomium magazine where spoke against using drugs, claiming she gets her high from music only. Read excerpts from the interview below.

I just feel you don’t have to flaunt it. If you have it, chill, let people do the talking for you. If you are really a first lady, let your works speak for you. I don’t believe so much in the first lady hype.
On doing Drugs
No way. I get high on my songs and that’s the only thing that keeps me going. I do not need to take anything to be energetic on stage. I’m an artiste, so whatever I put into my work when I’mrecording I put even more when I’m on stage so there is no drug involved. I’m naturally an energetic person.

No comments:

Post a Comment